Halifax offers public transit and taxis for transportation options (sorry, no Uber). Dalhousie University is an urban campus, and the city is quite walkable if you’re staying in the core.
- Driver Dave’s: the lowest cost option from the airport that doesn’t involve taking a bus. Group rates from $20, or $35 for an individual. They also arrange for other tours if you’re staying for a longer trip. Book online!
- Casino Taxi: standard taxi service. Trips to and from the airport may cost over $60. Call to get an estimate.
- Lady Drive Her: standard airport taxi service with all-women drivers. Rate is $64 to downtown Halifax.
- Maritime Bus Airport Shuttle: service between the airport and downtown Halifax. $22 one-way or $40 round trip. Book in advance.
- Halifax Transit MetroX: service to and from the Airport with a few stops in between. Cash fare is $3.50. Schedules available online.