Halifax was named one of the Top 10 Global Destinations on the Rise in TripAdvisor’s 2018 Travelers’ Choice Awards. We anticipate that May 2020 will be a busy month in Halifax with many events, conferences and convocations. Please book your accommodation early.
- Book now: https://reservations.travelclick.com/72818?groupID=440722 or email: email@example.com, or phone 902-423-1161 or 1-888-810-7288. Please identify yourself as a participant of the WILU 2020 Conference.
- Be sure to book by April 25, 2020 for a special discounted rate of $159.00 a room (either 1 king bed or 2 doubles).
- Group rates are for single or double occupancy. Each additional person in the same room is an extra $15.00 per room/per night. Maximum of four people.
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes (2% Marketing Levy & 15% HST).
- 50% off overnight parking in the underground, secured parking garage based on availability (regular $22 per night, based on 2019 rate; subject to change).
- All guest rooms include complimentary internet, and local calls.
- More information on the Atlantica Hotel website.
Lord Nelson Hotel
- Phone 902-423-5130 or 1-800-565-2020, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the “live chat” feature located on the bottom right corner of the hotel website.
- Be sure to quote the group code 27893 or the conference name (WILU) for a special discounted rate of $185.00 for a Classic Guest Room. Guests must contact the hotel directly and quote the group code to the reservations agent to receive the discounted rate. Typing the number into the online booking form will not work.
- Please note that the hotel is not holding any rooms. The rate is subject to the availability of Classic & Petite Guestrooms.
- Group rates are for single or double occupancy. Each additional adult in the same room is an extra $30.00 (subject to change).
- All rates are subject to applicable taxes (2% market levy & 15% HST)
- Parking is available for $28.00 plus tax per night for registered guests.
- All guest rooms include complimentary high-speed wireless internet, local calls and 1-800 and calling card access.
- More information on the Lord Nelson Hotel website.
Guest rooms are available at the residence buildings at Dalhousie University and Saint Mary’s University.
Saint Mary’s University
- Saint Mary’s University’s popular 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Travel Suites will be made available until March 1, 2020 for delegates attending WILU 2020 from May 26-30 (after this date – based on availability). Each bedroom is furnished as a study room with a captain’s-style single bed, desk, with hutch and chair. Travel Suites sleep two, and have a small common area to access each of the private bathrooms and a shared kitchenette.
- Nightly rate of $139.95 includes: taxes (15% HST, 2% city tax), hot breakfast, linens & towels, parking, wifi, and access to campus fitness centre (must be 16 years of age or older).
- Check in is 3:00 pm and check out is 11:00 am.
- To book your Travel Suite: call 1-888-347-5555 or email email@example.com
- More information on the Saint Mary’s University summer accommodation webpage.
Mount Saint Vincent University
- Mount Saint Vincent University summer accommodation
- Mount Saint Vincent University is located further away from the conference venue with limited public transit options, but also offers affordable accommodation.